What does it mean to be a Business Development Officer at Metkraft Co., LTD.?
- As a Business Development Officer in Metkraft, you will be responsible for assisting in developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers of Metkraft. In addition, you will also have the critical task of increasing the sales of Metkraft products while working closely to support Head & Sales & Marketing to generate sales.
You can expect to:
- Work with Product management, QA & Engineering, Production and Marketing Communications to enable business growth. The Business Development Officer seeks out, identifies, creates, new sales opportunity.
- Retain the current customers/agencies.
You will do this by:
- Conduct sales activities related to assigned customers and in the given markets.
- Recommend and sell parts to existing and potential customers. Develop new customers.
- Research and forecast market trends to ensure timely pricing adjustments; develop up-to-date and suitable selling strategies.
- Maintain and improve relationship with existing customers, promote relationships with potential customers.
- Spot and resolve customers’ concerns and complaints.
- Prepare sales reports and conduct customer opinion surveys.
- Organize and carry out special sales activities to reduce inventories.
- Co-operate with Accounting, Marketing and Inside Sales to develop price policies, marketing solutions and post sale service policies to ensure utmost efficiency for sales.
- Support debt collection as is required by management, incorporate delivery and distribution schedules to customers
- Other duties as requested.
You are the kind of person who:
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated and confidence personality. Customer orientation.
- Proactive person, good communication, positive thinking and high responsibility.
- Graduate from College of Business, or Economics
- Minimum of 01 year of experience in Sales
- Fluent in communication in English
- University diploma in Business, Economics or related field.
- Experience in B2B sales for mechanical industry.
Work Location: Metkraft Co., Ltd.
Road # 19, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Shift Hours: From Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Learn more about Fisher Barton:
We are comprised of 7 manufacturing locations that include Fisher Barton Blades, Fisher Barton Specialty Products, TST (Thermal Spray Technologies), Zenith Cutter, Lineage Alloys, Metkraft, Accurate Specialties and The Fisher Barton Technology Center. As one Fisher Barton team we can leverage our materials expertise and world leading process innovations to manufacture high value components for a variety of markets including agricultural, converting, outdoor power, medical device, recycling and solar power equipment.