What does it mean to be a Purchaser at Metkraft Co., LTD.?
- As a Purchaser in Metkraft, your responsibility is to source & purchase spare parts in time for maintenance department to reduce the downtime of machines.
You can expect to:
- Support to maintenance to have enough equipment and spare part
You will do this by:
- Co-ordinate with relevant departments to ensure work efficiency
- Recommend improvements in purchasing and purchasing costs saving to management
- Source supplies for new purchases or purchases with limited suppliers
- Negotiate directly with suppliers to ensure reasonable pricing and on-time delivery
- Prepare purchase orders and OTD reports for local orders and reports for on-progress orders and unprocessed orders to management
- Update all data required for “Purchase Requests Follow-up” file; Analyze costs saving per item and per order
- Prepare payment requests for all orders that the Supply Chain Department has received
- Meet departmental work requirements from management
- Strictly observe the purchasing procedure, do not buy without approval to purchase requests
- Ensure sufficient documentation for clearance with Accounts Department
You are the kind of person who:
- Analytical & diligent person.
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated and confidence personality.
- Graduated from College or University major in mechanic or technic is priority.
- At least 1 year of experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Having ability to use Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
- Good at communication & negotiation skills.
Work Location: Metkraft Co., Ltd.
Road # 19, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Shift Hours: Ex: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Learn more about Fisher Barton:
We are comprised of 7 manufacturing locations that include Fisher Barton Blades, Fisher Barton Specialty Products, TST (Thermal Spray Technologies), Zenith Cutter, Lineage Alloys, Metkraft, Accurate Specialties and The Fisher Barton Technology Center. As one Fisher Barton team we can leverage our materials expertise and world leading process innovations to manufacture high value components for a variety of markets including agricultural, converting, outdoor power, medical device, recycling and solar power equipment.